YouTube Video Shares
Increase the exposure of a YouTube video with ShareSupplier's high quality and low-cost YouTube social shares across a number of social media platforms. All you need to do is submit a video URL and the number of shares that you want to be delivered to the video in the boxes above.
- ShareSupplier's YouTube social shares typically start delivering within a couple of hours and orders are guaranteed to start within 5 days when the link is submitted correctly.
- The video must be public, unrestricted, and over 1 minute long.
- Order shares in multiples of 100, no uneven numbers. Other order sizes will take longer to deliver.
- Always include ‘https://www’ in your video link.
- Do not only submit your username or channel URL;
Link ex. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=######
- Do not use mobile links.
- Past orders on the same link must complete before submitting a new order. Failure to follow these directions may result in longer than normal delivery times and repetitive offenses will lead to NO REFUND.
- Shares generally start delivering in a couple of hours and are guaranteed to start within 5 days. Please note that large orders of shares may longer than one (1) day to deliver. If any issues with an order are experienced, please contact us through our 24/7 live chat!
- All orders are checked daily to ensure they have been completed.
- Orders on this server are not refilled after a purchase.
- If your order has been refunded and you do not know why please contact us for more details. We are always here to help you out!
- Orders cannot be canceled for any reason; therefore, if a wrong link format is submitted an order can get stuck for some time. We do not want this to happen so please submit your link correctly!
Your safety is our #1 priority!
Feel safe knowing that ShareSupplier never accesses any YouTube account and understands the importance of your security and confidentiality.
An important metric for content to trend on YouTube is getting people from off-site to check out a video, so use our social shares to increase the exposure of YouTube content. The YouTube algorithm is complex and bases a lot of weight on different forms of positive engagement, like shares, when ranking content in trends and searches. While it's important to get existing YouTube subscribers to watch a video quickly, getting people from off-site to watch a clip is also of the utmost importance when trying to increase a video ranking; therefore, use all methods possible to refer people to YouTube via landing on your channel. Create an online community to engage with your audience; many successful YouTube channels have other communities (websites, forms, etc.) to help share their content with others.